DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
The purpose of data protection is to preserve the rights of our customers, suppliers, business and other contractual partners with respect to our handling of their personal data.
For this reason, the FLOYD GmbH uses data exclusively with due consideration of the applicable legal regulations. They are the German Federal Data Protection Act in its respective current version (BDSG), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Telemedia Act (TMG), and all other laws which contain the corresponding regulations.
With the following data protection declaration, we explain how we deal with personal data during their collection, processing, use and deletion. The subject of our use of data always refers exclusively to our corporate purpose, namely, the textile imports and merchandising areas.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data, as well as the Nature and Purpose of Their Use
3. Transfer of Data
A transfer of personal data takes place only for the purposes listed below. FLOYD GmbH passes your personal data on to third parties only if:
- you have given your required explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) clause 1 lit. a GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) clause 1 lit. f GDPR, the transfer is required beyond the fulfilment of the contract to safeguard our legitimate interests or those of third parties, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) clause 1 lit. c GDPR, or
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) clause 1 lit. b GDPR, is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures after an enquiry from you.
4. Data Subject Rights
As a “data subject” within the meaning of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data provided they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and significant information on their details, if applicable;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to promptly request the correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of the personal data stored with us, provided the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data from you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data, however, you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to request that your personal data you provided to us be maintained in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or be transmitted to another data controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent granted at one time to us at any time. The result is that we may no longer continue the data processing on which this consent was based in the future, and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company seat.
5. Right of Objection
6. Data Security
Otherwise, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are upgraded in keeping with technological developments on an ongoing basis.
7. Up-to-dateness and Change of this Data Protection Declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offerings or because of changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this Data Protection Declaration. You can retrieve and print out the latest Data Protection Declaration on the website at: www.floyd.one/pages/datenschutz at any time.